"Satan's Strategies of Silence"
Topic: Sermons Passage: Revelation 12:7–12:17
These are the questions Tim presented at the end of the sermon:
When you are reading or listening to a lecture, I want to urge you to ask these questions:
- How do we know that?
- What’s the origin of that idea -- where did it start?
- How does this fit with my loyalty to my Jesus and His Word? (This is a personal love to Him and it involves truth and loyalty to your Savior and friend.)
- What’s at stake with this idea?
- What’s really true, beginning with the authority of the Bible.
If you are academically minded and if you are not entirely with me yet, and I would be surprised if you were, would you consider at least three premises:
- That Satan is a deceiver.
- That there is a wide and deep bias against the view that God created the world.
- That separating creation from the creator would dampen our praise for God as creator.