Dinner.Bible.Friends - Fall Edition
The first three Wednesdays of each month our Godspeed family gets together for dinner and small group Bible studies. We call it A-Two-42:
"And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers."
We do it because...well, we like being together. There's something good about eating a meal together -- or "table fellowship" as it's been known since ancient times. We also meet to study the Bible together, to hear about one another's lives, to pray and to get equipped for ministry.
Here's what's going on currently at A-Two-42:
- The women are studying the book of Zechariah using a guide by Tim Chester.
- The men are working on some meaty material on Christian growth by Tim Lane and Paul Tripp: How People Change.
- The teen small group is doing The Gospel Project and also discussing teen life and apologetics.
- The Middle School group is also using The Gospel Project, and making sure they have fun, too.
- Children in 4th grade and below enjoy the A-Two-42 game night under the supervision of different parents each week.
- In January, an additional group, called Making Disciple Makers, will start meeting. This is a group for new leaders who will be trained in personal evangelism, follow-up and peer counseling.
We'd love to have you join us. Sometimes we bring our own dinners. Sometimes we do potluck. And we always feast on God's Word!