2014 Gospel Coalition Women's Conference - Orlando
The 2014 Gospel Coalition Women's Conference is coming up in just a few months! Held at the Orlando Hilton Hotel, June 27-29, 2014, this is a conference for women, all about the Word! Plenary speakers will unfold the book of Nehemiah—the story of God's people returned to a broken-down city and called to trust God's Word at a point of great need. It's about God redeeming a people for Himself through His Son. This is our story. We'll focus on listening to this Word...living in light of it...helping others hear it...worshiping according to it...waiting on the Spirit who inspired it...exalting Jesus at the center of it.
Check out some of the speakers and topics below:
- "How Could They? Practicing Forgiveness in a World Filled with Failures" - Jani Ortland.
- "Teaching Our Children About Jesus" - Panel: Trillia Newbell, Kristie Anyabwile, Gloria Furman, Mary Mohler, Elyse Fitzpatrick.
- "Content in All Circumstances...Really?" - Lydia Brownback.
- "One-to-one Bible Study: You Can Do This With a Friend" - Jenny Salt.
- "The Impact of Sexual Abuse and How God's Grace Heals and Transforms Lives" - Ellen Dykas.
- "College-age Students: Understanding Their World and Speaking the Gospel Into It" - Danielle Sallade.
Other speakers include, John Piper, Tim Keller, Kathy Keller, Don Carson and Elyse Fitzpatrick.
Registration for the conference is $199. Assuming roundtrip airfare from Providence, a shared hotel room for three nights with meals, the estimated cost of the trip would be about $1,100 dollars.
Benefit from great teaching and be encouraged by awesome worship and rich fellowship, all in a beautiful setting - register today!